Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sorry about that

Just when I was getting all geared up to flood this blog with a bunch of stuff, other commitments got in the way. Aaargh. Okay, enough with the excuses! Just this morning I found and added to my Google Reader the blog of crafter/graphic designer Donna Downey. She gives the aptly named Inspired. workshops and while I haven't tried them a quick Google around has yielded nothing but praise on the ideas and execution of this class.

Spelunking around her blog and website, I found this page/project she did, which has a quote that just blew me away--plus it's presented so prettily!



See the page and her tutorial for making it here!

She also has a section called Campaign for Creativity and made this awesome badge for anyone who wants it. Guess who wanted it bad so it's now on the sidebar of her blog? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment