Friday, February 26, 2010

yellow!



Which is just me being cute at saying hello. But it also happens to be one of my favorite colors (I love the combination of yellow, orange, and green) and will probably figure much in this blog o'mine. It's such a happy happy color and never fails to make me smile. A swatch of bright yellow always uplifts my spirit.

I'm a creative person, have been my whole life. I love brainstorming ideas; I love that moment when my brain just goes "ping!" and I get that brilliant nugget and all I want to do is run away with it--literally and figuratively. I mean, when ideas come, and you know it's a d@mn good one, your whole body reacts--mind gets sharper and more focused, back straightens, eyes flash. Suddenly your brain processes zip through possibilities at lightspeed.

I wanted to put together a blog that has ideas exactly of that kind; things that jumpstart thoughts, feelings, and even more ideas. I want to corner as many of the world's bright ideas as I can into this space :) I want to share the very best of what it means to be human. It's just too easy to whine and say there's nothing worth anything out in the world. How about looking for everything that's worth something? :)

Photo from the Lance Armstrong Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment